Details on Incentive No 7166
For the insured;
a) Being employed between 1/2/2019 and 30/4/2019,
b) Being an unemployed person registered in Turkish Employment Agency,
c) Not having been reported to the Agency for more than ten days in total in a three months’ period before the date of recruitment within the scope of articles 5510/4-1-(a) and (c), and not being insured within the scope of the first paragraph of article 5510/4-1 -(b), annex 6, annex 9 except from voluntary insurance,
For the business;
- a) Being a private sector employer,
- b) Employing in addition to the number of insured in the month/year reported to the Agency in the minimum number subject to long term insurance branches in 2018,
- c) Employing without the employer’s termination of the employment contract in nine months as of the date of recruitment excluding the termination of the employment contract by the employer for justifiable reasons,
- d) Giving the monthly premium and service document or brief and premium service declaration to the Agency within the legal time,
- e) Paying the accrued premiums within the legal time,
- f) Not having legally expired insurance premium, unemployment insurance premium, administrative fine and the associated delay penalties and late fees,
- g) No determination indicating failure to report its employees as insured or not virtually employing those reported as insured; are the terms to be fulfilled.
Period of Enjoyment from Wage and Premium Support
For the insured employed between 01/02/2019 and 30/04/2019, wage and premium support will be enjoyed for three (3) months including the month they are recruited.
• Wage and premium support could be enjoyable in 2019/February, March and April for the insured employed in 2019/February,
• In 2019/March, April and May for the insured employed in 2019/March,
• In 2019/April, May and June for the insured employed in 2019/April.
Wage and Premium Support Amounts to be paid from the Unemployment Insurance Fund
It will be used up to the amount which is found by multiplying the number of the days of premium payment by 67.36 TL per day, and this amount will be paid from the Unemployment Insurance Fund.
In case the business is operating in the line of business codes of manufacturing or information sector, premium support will be used in the amount of all of the insured and employer share premiums calculated over the earnings taken as basic to premium provided not exceeding the amount to be found thereby multiplying the daily gross minimum wage (85,28 TL) regarding the related period by the number of premium payment of the insured; if it is operating in other sectors, premium support will be used in the amount of all of the insured and employer share premiums calculated over the earning threshold taken as basic to premium.
POINTS TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION
*Turkish Employment Agency registrations should have been done before giving statement of employment for the recruited insured.
*Employment continuity should be ensured for 9 months from the date of recruitment. Otherwise, the wage support amount benefited, late fee and delay penalty should be repaid.
*The insured that will benefit from Wage Support should be employed for 9 months from the date of recruitment.
* For the insured who quit-fired from work before the completion of 9 months, the following exit codes should not be used in the Declaration of Cease of Employment for the Insured.
1- Employer’s termination of the trial period employment contract
4- Employer’s termination of the employment contract of indefinite duration without reporting justifiable reasons
5- Expiration of the employment contract of definite duration
15- Collective redundancy
17- Business shutdown
19- End of Season
20- End of Campaign
22- Other reasons
25- Termination by the employee due to the employer’s behaviours against moral and good will rules
34- Termination due to the transfer of the business, change in the nature of the business
You can contact us for support; email@example.com