It is a system that prevents the loss of incentives if your incentive employees are transferred to other branches before the end of the incentive period.
It is an audit that ensures that incentive personnel remain on the register where the incentive process is ongoing and that the loss of incentive is minimal during transfer operations. At the same time, by increasing the number of people in the registry where the personnel without incentives are transferred, the eligibility of the personnel who cannot benefit from the average sourced incentive is also ensured.
What is Included?
- Employment/ termination codes of personnel who want to be transferred to work
- Sharing the personnel details with the customer that were terminated with code 16 and caused the loss of incentive
- Determination of the most correct personnel candidate to be transferred
Why Should You Take This Analysis?
In multi-registered companies, personnel transfers are frequently made between branches. While these transfers are made, the incentive rights of the personnel who are eligible for the incentive are lost due to the fact that the incentive status of the personnel is not checked. This analysis provides support in the selection of personnel to be transferred, thus avoiding incentive losses experienced during the transfer.
What Will Be the Benefit?
- Preventing loss of incentives by preventing employees with incentives from being transferred to other branches before the end of the incentive period
- Providing support to the company in the selection of personnel to be transferred in order to prevent the loss of incentives by transfer of personnel to whom branch changes will be made.
- Determining which personnel will be transferred by checking the incentive eligibility of the personnel to be transferred.
- Increasing the incentive earnings by increasing the number of people in the registry where the personnel without incentive is transferred, and ensuring that the personnel who cannot benefit from the average sourced incentive are eligible for the incentive